a contemplative journey
Come join Jenn and Carolyn this September for a contemplative journey to the extraordinary landscape of North Iceland. Away from the tourists of the south, our cabin lodgings are nestled on a pristine lake with spectacular views-pictured above!! Our week together will combine the exploration of Iceland's precious natural wonders with the exploration of our inner landscape through yoga and meditation. Enjoy the richness of being alive, now! We invite you to journey with us on this remarkable trip where the majesty of whales, the mystery of the Northern lights, and the healing warmth of the geothermal baths, will connect you with Mother Nature for a truly unforgettable experience.
Price: $2100 (airfare not included)
precious spots: 1 left!
8 days, 7 nights- september 14-22
- Individual private lakeside cabins, nestled in a bird sanctuary, with stunning views. Pictured top of page! Walking trails and amazing bird watching just outside your door
- Morning meditation, mindful movement and restoratve yin yoga with Jenn Thomas
- Healthy daily breakfast and two dinners held in Kaldbakur Villa on property
- Two separate days of touring with local guide to the Diamond Ring, to include Dettifoss, Asbyrgi, Hljooaklettar and the Blue Lagoon of the North.
- Icelandic pony trail ride (optional)
- whale watching excursion (optional)
- Guided hike
- Two nights stay in the city of Reykjavik
- City Walking tour
- and last, but not least...the loving care of Carolyn and Jenn
Photography by Moyan Brenn