a contemplative journey
Come join Jen Thomas and Carolyn this September for a contemplative journey to the extraordinary landscape of North Iceland. Away from the tourists of the south, our cabin lodgings are nestled on a pristine lake with spectacular views. Our week together will inspire a deep connection to all that is essential. Enjoy the richness of being alive, now! We invite you to journey with us on this remarkable trip where the majesty of whales, the mystery of the Northern lights, and the healing warmth of the geothermal baths, will connect you with Mother Nature for a truly unforgettable experience.
september 14th - 22nd
Judy McClain, owner of Grace Yoga School, will lead us in classical yoga and meditation twice a day. Carolyn will lead a mid week day hike to Middle Caicos where we explore the historic Crossing Place Trail and see some of the most breathtaking views of the Turks and Caicos Islands.
The days in between can be spent at your leisure, whether snorkeling the turquoise waters, kiteboarding, kayaking or even horseback riding along Long Beach. The villa is equipped with complimentary SUP boards and ocean kayaks as well as a fitness center.
- Round trip nonstop flight from Boston to Northern Iceland
- Individual private lakeside cabins, nestled in a bird sanctuary, with stunning views. Walking trails and amazing wildlife just outside your door.
- Morning meditation and restorative yin yoga with Jen
- Daily breakfast and two dinners held in Kaldbakur Villa
- Two separate days of touring the Diamond Circle, to include Dettifoss , Asbyrgi, Hljooaklettar and the Blue Lagoon of the North.
- Optional Icelandic pony trail ride
- Optional whale watching excursion.
- Optional hiking and birdwatching tour
- Two nights stay in Reykjavik
or email direct at firstname.lastname@example.org